Hello, fellow quarantines! Remember when you came home after-school to an empty house? Ate a bowl of cereal and did your homework in front of the TV? I feel like that again. I actually had some thoughts on what I wanted to write. Thing is, this quarantine doesn’t bring out the creativity in me. Some random things…
- I learned that this Covid19 is a part of the Coronavirus strain. Coronavirus is not new, but this strain is new. When someone sneezes or coughs, droplets can hang in the air for up to three hours.
- I’m awesome at social distancing. My dog and cats; not so much.
- Being quarantined has given me such a low energy level. I’d like to try and change that.
- Pandemics give many the urge to buy lots and lots of toilet paper.
- I’d like to bring back some of my old hobbies. Scrapbooking, drawing, water coloring. Something to do!
- Kids are so bored that they aren’t really minding the homework.
- I get an Ipsy bag every month. I did before and it was alright. Though Kel and I are doing it together so it’s cool. Anywho, I got this thing in one of my bags called ‘The Coffee Scrub’ that I tried today. I wasn’t expecting to find what it actually was. Of course, it says coffee scrub, I thought it would be a little liquidy. It’s ground coffee. I can put this into my coffee maker and make myself a pot of coffee. I don’t think it would taste that great though. The website is called; thecoffeescrub.com. I see pics of people putting that stuff on their face. I don’t really recommend that… or at least, do it very gently. I didn’t try it on my face. Mostly cause I already used a face scrub on my face before my shower. Also, if you have psoriasis, be very careful. I was trying to avoid my psoriasis patch and still hit it.
- I should start watching TV again. Been watching anime with Tom at night, though streaming seems to make it a little glitchy. I should write down what I watch. I do forget the names of shows. And movies.
- I’m in the middle of two books. I believe it’s the fourth book of the Dresden Files and a book that Neil Peart wrote while traveling through Canada. I don’t know the names. I was listening to the audiobooks on Tom’s phone. We haven’t finished the books and now I kind of forgot some of the happenings in the books. I should go back to writing book notes.
- My notebook is going to be full if I actually start writing down everything that is in my head.
- Lastly, even though I have the time… I still suck at keeping in touch with people.
I think I’ll go write in my journal/notebook now. I tried bullet journaling. I’m just not patient enough for the structure of it. So it’s my write-anything-in notebook. And my phone’s calendar is where I put all the appointments. Cause my phone tells me when I have an appointment and said notebook does not. Not that I have any appointments right now. What does everyone’s planner look like now? Is it blank?
If you are interested in an Ipsy bag cause you are curious or bored: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref_v1&sid=link&refer=10biaa
What should I write about next?
Till next time,